Thursday, February 16, 2012

Update

Hi!
I've been away mostly because I didn't have internet access. Now that I have internet, I'll be able to post more often. Or not... it depends on how I feel. Since I last posted, the doctor and I were working on getting me more stabilized so that I wouldn't be so manic. The mania did not subside until I was at 1500 mg of Lithium and 2000 mg of Depakote. Once we reached that point for a while, the decision was made to begin lowering the Lithium. We wanted to move as slowly as possible with the medication. We got down to 900 mg of Lithium and I started to become manic again. So the medication was increased again. Now we are at 1200 mg Lithium and 2500 mg Depakote. Enough of that, I went to Europe for 11 days. I had such a great time! I went on my own and even though it was hard to focus on preparing for the trip beforehand, going and enjoying myself was no problem!

Current:
Just increased: Lithium: 1350mg
Depakote: 2500mg
Lamictal: 100mg
Synthroid: 175 mmg

No comments: