Saturday, February 7, 2009

Running Again

After a brief break, I started running again. I initially started in December when I went to Las Vegas, but the return to extremely cold temperatures and feeling unmotivated have kept me away from the pavement. When the temps were above 20 degrees, I did manage to get out one or two times, but that was few and far between. It felt good to go running today. I ran for close to 30 minutes with a few stops for walking. I ran about 2 miles in 30 minutes, which is exciting! I've never run for 30 minutes continually and I am surprised that I'm not really that tired from doing so. I just kept running, making sure my footing was correct since I tend to get sore in that muscle on the lower leg above the ankle. So, I'm happy that I went out and ran and feel good about it.

No comments: