Sunday, June 5, 2011

Limo Clue chase

Initially for my birthday, I had scheduled a limosuine clue chase through a local educational company. That limo chase was cancelled. Today was the rescheduled event. I didn't know how many people would be there, and how many of my friends would be there. I was very apprehensive about going and having almost no energy. I made myself go because I felt it was important that I go in case one of my friends showed up. I arrived early and went to eat at Pockets nearby. Still feeling like I had no energy, but excited about the adventure ahead, I ate and then went to the facility where we would be starting our race.

We had a perfect day for the race. We only had one limo and we were one team (there were 8 of us). The other six knew each other. One person was new to the group and me. We had so much fun! I'm glad I went. The clue chase is definitely going to be something that I recommend people to do if they have some free time. We really whirled around the city and people stared as we were running around gathering clues!

My mood definitely lifted after half an hour with the other seven. I proved myself to be a trustworthy team mate. I even found some clues on my own, even solving some before we arrived! Definitely a fun time!

No comments: